Roll call for Chicago

I'm going, but I will be damned if I am travelling from Orlando just to go to a tailgate. Nice big breakfast, then a 'dog at Mustard's Last Stand on way into stadium, then a crap-ton of beer and food after.

sorry, $50 for two hours is a rip-off.

It also shows a date of 11/9. Problem is, the game is scheduled for 10/26. Yeah, I'll invest $50 in a group that can't get dates straight o_O

I go to NW whenever Iowa plays there. I drive from Sheboygan county to Kenosha, catch the early Metra to Central station and walk two blocks the the NW stadium. After the game I walk three blocks to a great little bar and grill, drink cold beer, hang out with Iowa and NW fans, and watch the later game on the big screens. One of my favorite games of the year!

I'm going, but I will be damned if I am travelling from Orlando just to go to a tailgate. Nice big breakfast, then a 'dog at Mustard's Last Stand on way into stadium, then a crap-ton of beer and food after.

We typically just grab some beer and sit at one of the mustards outdoor tables all morning. Great spot, great dogs

I lived 5 minutes from The Original Mustards Last Stand

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c3/28/03/c32803d705d1765ceeb4156e0d54fb31.jpg

Those were the days

Battles BBQ opened a few years later on Forest in the same neighborhood near So's Your Mother. George Battle had the very best BBQ, then he moved to Ames.....

Damn

:cool:

Last edited:
We typically just grab some beer and sit at one of the mustards outdoor tables all morning. Great spot, great dogs

Mustards doesn't even open til 10:30 now, according to my stalker-researcher wife. If that's the case, we'll be cutting it close for 11am kickoff. Or is she wrong? If so...I will direct her her, I will NOT be the one to tell her she's wrong!

Mustards doesn't even open til 10:30 now, according to my stalker-researcher wife. If that's the case, we'll be cutting it close for 11am kickoff. Or is she wrong? If so...I will direct her her, I will NOT be the one to tell her she's wrong!
I moved out a few years ago, but last time I was up there, they were open early on gameday and they set up a stand on Central right outside the stadium as well. My boy was born at Evanston hospital right by the el stop and I remember eating my first meal as a dad there about 3 hours after he was born. I was so hungry and tired because the damned chair in the delivery room was so uncomfortable.

Latest posts