Rodney Coe to play DL at Iowa Wesleyan

OhioHawk07

Sorry Iowa Western CC...duh. Rodney Coe is apparently at 279 lbs and is going to play on the DL per Coach Strohmeir. Oh boy.

Last edited:
I saw that on another site earlier today. Do we have a link to a quote or anything like that? I was waiting for a little more confirmation before re-sharing.

I never thought he'd play RB at Iowa had he been admitted.

If that is true and he has allowed himself to get to 280 that fast? That can't be good weight.

I had heard coe was well above 250 lbs by the time school got out. I dont think he was ever going to play RB at iowa. Either LB or DE for coe seemed like a good bet.

Coe reported in at Iowa Western at 279 ... but since then has lost 15 lbs. Furthermore, he's currently slated to play h-back/TE or DE at Iowa Western.

I just hope that Coe proves to have the focus to excel in the classroom and on the gridiron ... that way he'll be able to return to us. Heck, I hope that in such a case that he WANTS to return to us.

Coe was sitting close to me at the boys 4a baseball game last night. He's probably in the 260 range. Judging by his size, you would never guess that he was a rb. He's all of 6'3 and definitely not flabby.

Big kid who dominated in high school, but can't stay in shape and does poorly in school.

Hmmm? Reminds me of someone... B.ut I C.an't remember who...

Coe was sitting close to me at the boys 4a baseball game last night. He's probably in the 260 range. Judging by his size, you would never guess that he was a rb. He's all of 6'3 and definitely not flabby.

Odd that a kid from Illinois would travel 2 hours to watch an Iowa high school baseball game.

Odd that a kid from Illinois would travel 2 hours to watch an Iowa high school baseball game.

It must've been his evil twin then. RC was tatted on the back of his arms. He was with another Iowa Western football player that went to Dowling. My buddy talked to him and indeed he was Rodney Coe.

This is perfect, right from the start I thought this kid had the size and speed to be a great rush end. Hopefully he can get his grades worked out so he cant make it back to Iowa City.

Latest posts