Rodney Coe kicked off ISU

Not sure why Clone fans are worried, Wally is a Wizard. ISU's defense was more than good enough to win 10 games last year, but their offense just kept letting them down.

119edd15dbf7f2cd088787fbb4a96a01_zps1d4f6b45.jpg

Looks like Kirk and Co. saw something a while ago. Happy we didn't waste a schollie on him.

makes me chuckle

@ChrisMWilliams
Rodney Coe gone from the Iowa State football program. Brandon Jensen not coming back. D-Line coulda been a huge strength. #Coulda #Cyclones

What is Chris Williams smoking? What exactly is it that Rodney Coe has done on the field to lead Mr. Williams to believe that Coe's presence would make the D-Line a "huge strength"? Good God. Pauw and Polly have everyone brainwashed.

This D-line that was going to be a great strength is the same group that Iowa ran the ball up their butt the ENTIRE game last year. That was one game where at least Kirk and Greg Davis were smart enough to simply stick with the run.

There's only one logical reason that Coe could have been kicked off the team. He must not have been mature, had high character, had integrity, been accountable, or been trustworthy.

Seriously...how bad was this when a guy like Albert Geary (sp?) was allowed to remain on the team

It's funny the first rule of gun safety is not to point it at anyone, and he's got two pointed near his temple

He wasn't going to class. Coaches told him he had to go to class. Still didn't go to class. Rest of the players were getting pizzed about the double standard for good old Rodney. Coaches couldn't let it go any longer, so they said either fly straight, or U Gone. He didn't fly straight.

This isn't a surprise to the coaches, he actually lasted about 6 months longer than I thought he would from what I heard last summer.

Ummmm that is what they say in the media. I have heard exactly the opposite from some at ISU. They really didn't expect him to even qualify, and they say his attitude is crappy.

Latest posts