Rodney Coe has now become

LukeinBemidji

the most important recruit of this years class due to our need at RB and Melvin pulling the Albert Young move on us.

We were in on 3 Four Star RBs and two are now gone. We need two RBs in this class and now have ZERO.

At one point we thought we'd get two of Gordon, Coe and Miller...now we may not get any of them.....

We have Jordon Walsh and Blythe...hope Coe sees the OL talent he'll have.

I want Iowa to land Coe, however, I think that it's a little overdramatic to dub him as the "most important" recruit.

Frankly, there are a number of recruits who I'd consider as every bit as imporant.

the most important recruit of this years class due to our need at RB and Melvin pulling the Albert Young move on us.

We were in on 3 Four Star RBs and two are now gone. We need two RBs in this class and now have ZERO.

At one point we thought we'd get two of Gordon, Coe and Miller...now we may not get any of them.....

We have Jordon Walsh and Blythe...hope Coe sees the OL talent he'll have.

Why does Iowa NEED to take a runningback. Obviously I'd rather Coe commit than not, but it isn't like Iowa is thin at runningback for the next couple of years.

Why does Iowa NEED to take a runningback. Obviously I'd rather Coe commit than not, but it isn't like Iowa is thin at runningback for the next couple of years.

Iowa needs to take on at least ONE RB in order to stagger out our depth at RB. I still expect that we'll take on 1 or 2 RBs in this class. Hopefully one will be Coe.

I agree 89 seeing Coe with his family and Ray Hamilton at the OSU game he was grinning ear to ear and was in deep discussions with his family. It looked as if Hamilton and him were really hitting it off.....possibly told Hamilton of the silent verbal???? Dont want to speculate but would be shocked if we dont land him

Just based on something I've heard, I think he's a Hawkeye.

Thats as far as I'll go

The only thing is how long he wants to wait, but I think you wait for a recruit like Coe.

Iowa is going to be thin at RB coming up so Coe could be just what the dr. ordered.

ARob. 2 concussions, the more concussions the easier they are to sustain, long term damage may occur. He maybe done.
Hampton. I hope his two surgically repaired knees hold up..but may never be the same?
Coker. Definitely the future of Iowa RB's
Coe. Would certainly be a welcome addition and could see time right away.
Rodgers. Nice but is a fullback.
All others are at this time a ?
Someone waiting in the wings I didn't mention?

I think we always have some in the bank. Like we "found" Hampton late. Coe is a strong desire but I don't think we need him in a "make or break" sense.
Any ideas of any hidden gems Homer at RB?

Latest posts