Rittenburg called the Hawks quitters

Link??? too lazy to find it on my own........ The local media has to ask some pretty tough questions next week.

Link??? too lazy to find it on my own........ The local media has to ask some pretty tough questions next week.

UI threatens them with blacklisting before every presser. They will softball like always.

I would like to applaud Hawk fans for supporting their team.

Considering that hawk fans are without question the or close to the best fans in the country, and that you don't already know that, perhaps I can explain. Hawk fans are 100 percent. Players today were not. That's disrespectful to the fans. Period. (and we pay the coaches' salaries).

More than a few thousand fans certainly didn't quit on the Hawks today.

Despite 18 degree weather, snow on the benches, and a team obviously heading the wrong direction, hundreds of dollars were spent by many, and I personally traveled 11 hours/650 miles in 24 hours to see them play.

The least the team could have done is match our excitement for the team.

Bogus.

So. So are a lot of the fans. It's really easy to sit here and judge a program from your couch. If you're disappointed, imagine how the players feel. I wouldn't ever say anything negative about the players, because I've never been through what they've been through.

Latest posts