RIP Iowa Football: 1889-2015

phdsvp

Until Kirk Ferentz is fired, this program is dead. If you want to waste money on it, go ahead, but it probably means that you have more disposable income than you deserve.

This post deserves to be bumped also. It was so intelligent and true...seriously, when are we going to FIRE FERRENTZ?! Because I think it is really, really important that we FIRE FERRENTZ!!!!

Until Kirk Ferentz is fired, this program is dead. If you want to waste money on it, go ahead, but it probably means that you have more disposable income than you deserve.

Just enough disposable income for a rose bowl ticket.....

This post deserves to be bumped also. It was so intelligent and true...seriously, when are we going to FIRE FERRENTZ?! Because I think it is really, really important that we FIRE FERRENTZ!!!!

You have to love this guy. Certainly Ferentz and his tactics weren't to be questioned last year. It's not like CJ proved be to be vastly superior than Rudock or anything.

I didn't notice the date of the original post, so when I just saw the title, I thought this was a positive post about how this year was the start of a new era in Iowa football, putting the past behind.
After I read it, and understand the context, my questions are - Is it too late to demand a refund on my season tickets? Or my cost of going to the BT Championship game, or the Rose Bowl? ;)

I for the most part have been a Ferentz supporter. I started wavering at the end of last season and for the first time thought that maybe a change was needed. It's ok to admit you're wrong sometimes and I'm happy I was wrong. For the record, I did make a two state trip to come home to go to the opening game day so I was never on the "stop supporting the program" ledge.

Latest posts