Rick Reilly does ND

PWN3D.
I'm not a Reilly fan either, but that article is right in the bullseye.

I particularly enjoyed his deployment of "Good job. Good effort." :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7io6gs5A7U]Good job! Good effort! - YouTube[/ame]

Notre Dame sucks donkey, but reading that article lowered my IQ by 15 pts. Same old Reilly hackery imo.

The problem that Rick Reilly doesn't seem to have figured out is that Notre Dame doesn't answer to RR. Asking them nicely doesn't mean anything. Why would they stop taking advantage of a system that keeps rewarding them for nothing. The problem is(was) with the BCS and NBC's contract, but luckily, both those are coming to an end.

The problem that Rick Reilly doesn't seem to have figured out is that Notre Dame doesn't answer to RR. Asking them nicely doesn't mean anything. Why would they stop taking advantage of a system that keeps rewarding them for nothing. The problem is(was) with the BCS and NBC's contract, but luckily, both those are coming to an end.

Nobody "answers" to any reporter. That doesn't mean that Reilly wasn't right in this piece, or that it isn't sound advice for Notre Dame and its fans. Sure, they won't listen. But do you not bother punishing a child for a bad deed because you know they won't listen? No.

Good columns provide unique or interesting commentary in a timely manner. This column fails in that regard.

Latest posts