Revise History- Let's just say JV lead us to

NO! There is no need for what ifs. Stanzi is our quaterback and Vandy is the backup. Vandy is not ready for the leadership role. Stanzi is the leader of the offense. Why do people want a QB controversy here. We have a stable, very dependable senior QB (which we have not had in years) and it seems fans want to throw ricky under the bus

Regardless, if JV was good enough at this point to overtake Stanzi for this starting job, it would happen. The coaching staff isn't stupid. For those two games JV went 31/57 with 350 total yards and 2 TD's along with 4 INT's. In Stanzi I trust.

Wouldnt matter. Stanzi would still be QB-1. I cant see Ferentz letting a guy loose his spot due to injury. Also Ferentz is going to start the guy that gives his team the best opportunity to win, if Vandy had won in Columbus it wouldnt have any affect of either players progression in the off season. If Vandy had surpassed Stanzi in the offseason he would be starting whether he had won or lost in Columbus.

basically what bill said. the best players will play(assuming they're healthy or not suspended). if nothing else, a "controversy" just makes players work harder to earn their spot. i hope ricky is working his tail off everyday and from everything i've read, he is.

slingin dick for heisman

If the coaches thought that a QB competition was needed, I am quite sure that we would have one. Regardless of what JVB does in the OSU game.

Latest posts