RESPECT

austinhawk

Bowl Mania On ESPN is laughing at the Iowa LSU matchup. What abunch of chumps! Iowas gonna easily contain a wildcat QB, ecspecially a Freshman. Screw the SEC crud that you hear on ESPN .. ( Iowa can only benefit fom this matchup)!

Bowl Mania On ESPN is laughing at the Iowa LSU matchup. What abunch of chumps! Iowas gonna easily contain a wildcat QB, ecspecially a Freshman. Screw the SEC crud that you hear on ESPN .. ( Iowa can only benefit fom this matchup)![/QUOTE

It wasn't bad at all. You way to sensitive.

Quit watching ESPN. I did and it makes the sports part of my life much better, its all just noise that lessens your appreciation of sports. I check scores on the phone in the morning and avoid fantasy football and all that other BS.

Quit watching ESPN. I did and it makes the sports part of my life much better, its all just noise that lessens your appreciation of sports. I check scores on the phone in the morning and avoid fantasy football and all that other BS.

Sorry about losing your man card, brah.

Good, I hope everybody keeps saying that Iowa doesn't have a chance. It'll be good bulletin board material and extra motivation.

The bowl prediction show I watched had one of the predictors [Ed Cunningham] taking the Hawks to win. THe other two picked LSU.

ESPN has great game broadcasts.

Talking head shows are lame.

So I stick to the game broadcasts.

The bowl prediction show I watched had one of the predictors [Ed Cunningham] taking the Hawks to win. THe other two picked LSU.

Yes, Cunningham was very complimentary of the Iowa o-line progress...said that KF should be a COY candidate.

He saw Iowa play earlier this year, and so he picked the Hawks with 2 point value. I did not think it was too off kilter. America voted LSU to win by an 81% to 19% margin. Iowa can shock the nation.

Sorry about losing your man card, brah.

Good, I hope everybody keeps saying that Iowa doesn't have a chance. It'll be good bulletin board material and extra motivation.

I'm sorry you speak like a brain damaged frat boy from 2008. It's clear we both have great empathy for each other.

Not that there's anything wrong with brain damaged frat boys.

Some of them make fine bartenders.

Were not getting to much repect from the lsu fans hopefully after this gm we will be the ones laughing. I guess they dont remember the butt kicking we gave them in 05. GO HAWKS!

I thought I would sit down and watch the BSC Selection and the Bowl Selection shows on ESPN only to realize both shows were the same. The only difference is they had longer to talk about the BCS matchups. Suck it ESPN I won't be fooled again!!

Pulling the race card on your second post?

I guess you couldn't comprehend my witty dialect. I'll try to dry my posts out to your Midwestern/ Yankee sense of humor. Our boy is black, and yes he has a set of wheels on him. But he is far from a "Wildcat" QB. He is, in fact, a pass first QB. I hope you saw him put it on the spot on 3rd in long on his game winning drive recently...

I guess you couldn't comprehend my witty dialect. I'll try to dry my posts out to your Midwestern/ Yankee sense of humor. Our boy is black, and yes he has a set of wheels on him. But he is far from a "Wildcat" QB. He is, in fact, a pass first QB. I hope you saw him put it on the spot on 3rd in long on his game winning drive recently...

"Boy"? Nice. Old habits die hard down there, eh?