Report: Pitt at Iowa for ACC/B1G Challenge

Are they saying we're the worst team in the B1G since they paired us with the worst team in the ACC?
If we can't beat a team that just had eight players transfer out there should be a new coach waiting in the locker room when the team comes off the floor. Pitt might rival Indiana's early Crean teams.

Last edited:
Are they saying we're the worst team in the B1G since they paired us with the worst team in the ACC?

I don't mean to be a dick to Iowa basketball but Iowa vs Pitt is definitely one of the worst matchups in this contest, right next to BC/Minesota and GT/NW

Indiana vs Duke is not a fair "marquee" game for the Big Ten. Looking at all the matchups and players returning, I honestly see the Big Ten getting crushed in this competition....again

Indiana vs Duke is not a fair "marquee" game for the Big Ten. Looking at all the matchups and players returning, I honestly see the Big Ten getting crushed in this competition....again
That’s okay. The B1G doesn’t really have the upper echelon teams next year so I have no problem throwing Indiana to the wolves, their fans think they are on that level anyway. I actually like the draw for the B1G in this, they will have to make headway in the mid and lower level games but I think we have a legitimate chance.

We might have a chance to win this one, boys!
If we don't...

KaBj.gif

Game of Thrones yo, a series EVERYONE (unless you're a sissy) should watch. Very first episode