Relax

I agree with JBo from a year ago. Some of you people are gonna kick it from a stroke or heart attack due to your stress level over Iowa basketball. Relax....and your body will thank you. I’m not happy with tonight’s performance, but sure as shit I have to get up and go to work tomorrow yet again.

I agree with JBo from a year ago. Some of you people are gonna kick it from a stroke or heart attack due to your stress level over Iowa basketball. Relax....and your body will thank you. I’m not happy with tonight’s performance, but sure as shit I have to get up and go to work tomorrow yet again.
Nobody should be stressed out by the shit product that Gutless Gary rolls out. Year in and year out.

Well they were only down by 10 when you stopped watching then. Solid performance at MSU at that point. Heck, they hit their FT’s and they are only down 3-4 at half.

I thought they would get rolled by 30 plus tonight.....so I laughed in disgust watching it pretty much happen. After watching Fran ball for so many years, really no one should be get their heart-rates up to much imho. It is easier that way when the let-down happens.

Maybe by the end of the year, they will have enough pieces going for them to make a bit of an NIT run. Meh. I think they are a little better with JW, but essentially the same team. And, the Big Ten shows no mercy.

Well they were only down by 10 when you stopped watching then. Solid performance at MSU at that point. Heck, they hit their FT’s and they are only down 3-4 at half.

Down 10 at half.. A little basic math says that's a pace to lose by 20.

Solid.

And if they make their FT's.. IF they can make shots.. IF they can play defense and keep MSU out of the paint.

If "ifs and buts" were candy and nuts..

And yet somehow I knew where the end result was headed. I'll pick your lotto numbers for you but I don't do nearly as well at that kind of clairvoyance.

Agreed. Barely lost to a top 20 team. Got blown out by an athletic Final 4 caliber team on the road. Relax ppl
We know Sparty isn't as good as last night and we aren't as bad.

Wisconsin was the tough one.

We matched up with them athleticly (Baer had a good game) and in rhe paint (Cook and Garza, when able) We had them in some foul trouble.

Where we didn't match up was on the sideline. Gard wasn't going to let an eight point deficit snowball to fifteen or twenty if he could help it. Before you knew it they not only prevented the blowout, they stole the game.

They knew they stole it too. You could tell by their reaction at the end, in the handshake line, etc.

We will be in those games several more times in conference play. How we perform in them will determine our season.

Down 10 at half.. A little basic math says that's a pace to lose by 20.

Solid.

And if they make their FT's.. IF they can make shots.. IF they can play defense and keep MSU out of the paint.

If "ifs and buts" were candy and nuts..
Fran should send Izzo a nice fruit basket for running out his team managers at the end of the game. That kept the margin of victory under 30.

I'm relaxed, I pretty much just don't care anymore. Fran is in way over his head. No way this guy should be a Power 5 coach. He's totally incompetent. I've been waiting for him to prove me wrong, but all he has done is proved me right.