Reggie Spearman

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
If I had to wager on which school he picks tomorrow, I would wager Iowa. Feel pretty good about it actually based on call I just received. Iowa closing late on some LB's, both in the scholarship category as well as walk on category.

If I had to wager on which school he picks tomorrow, I would wager Iowa. Feel pretty good about it actually based on call I just received. Iowa closing late on some LB's, both in the scholarship category as well as walk on category.

It would be nice to have players at the linebacker position that were actually offered by other BCS level schools at the position. Most of the guys at this position were lightly recruited even by recent Iowa standards and a number of them are really small. Their height looks more like DBs or FCS level linebackers. I would actually be happy to see an apparent flake like Spearman committ.

Any updates on Matt Carufel?

Looks like one of the Simeon OTs pledged to Cuse..

Perhaps that's where they came from all the sudden..

Latest posts