Regarding the innuendo with the current situation

BSpringsteen

I think it is very likely that we will never know the full scope of what is happening within the walls of the football complex.

KF is very secretive about the happenings over there and I think you will simply wonder where some players are and why some players are nicked up and being held out of games etc...

KF handles these things internally and in reality, this stuff isn't necessarily our birthright to know.

Now if there is a watergate or doomsday scenario out there, than maybe KF is forced to change his mentality as it relates to the team. But again, I doubt the changes, while possibly dramatic would be anything that we would know about.

Really? Why? The Iowa Press won't make him do so. The Iowa fans have been fine with Camp Kinnick all these years. Face it we will all moan, but still buy tickets and show up to games.

Seriously CAAR? If big enough the Iowa press isn't going to be the only media involved and don't kid yourself that the Iowa press won't do it. Trust me someone will push it.

When you consider the season Iowa was suppose to have and the National attention it got prior to the season. If they can point fingers as to a cause and it serious enough they will do it.

Last edited:
How much or little we end up knowing may depend on what could come out in relation to the 90 day sealed warrant. If there are any bowl suspensions we may simply hear a violation of team rules explanation. Anything uglier won't come out until later.

Jon - I know you will end up deleting these threads but there really is too much going on at this point to not expect people to talk about it. Your board, your decision I know.

Really? Why? The Iowa Press won't make him do so. The Iowa fans have been fine with Camp Kinnick all these years. Face it we will all moan, but still buy tickets and show up to games.

You mean the same Iowa Press that accused the University and Ferentz of covering up the alleged rape a few years ago?

You mean the same Iowa Press that accused the University and Ferentz of covering up the alleged rape a few years ago?

Yeah, and what came of that? We never even got close to learning what really want on there, or the Pierce situation.

Yeah, and what came of that? We never even got close to learning what really want on there, or the Pierce situation.

Well there was an independent investigation clearing the University, Barta and Ferentz. They followed protocol. The protocol was drastically flawed but no crimes or coverups were committed. The protocol has since been changed at iowa and dozens of other Universities accross the country.
Keeler: Report clears Ferentz of any cover-up | desmoinesregister.com | The Des Moines Register

There is a difference in discussing things like Bruce brought up, or rolling out damning hypotheticals based upon 'I was thinking, what about..." type stuff. When things stay on the former, I am fine with it. When people start tossing out WAG's, I am not

What about links to other peoples twitter accounts? I noticed you took that thread down. Was it the original post or did the thread dissolve into something unsavory?

How much or little we end up knowing may depend on what could come out in relation to the 90 day sealed warrant. If there are any bowl suspensions we may simply hear a violation of team rules explanation. Anything uglier won't come out until later.

Jon - I know you will end up deleting these threads but there really is too much going on at this point to not expect people to talk about it. Your board, your decision I know.

Are we under investigation?

I was in no way implying we are under investigation! This is how rumors get started though. DJK was in possession of electronic media showing him using drugs. He also was in possession of prescription drugs he said he got from his friends. These are facts included in the arrest report that you can find elsewhere on the net.The original search warrant which would have info as to why the house was raided in the first place has been sealed for 90 days. Many of the rumors swirling around out there are speculation on what all of those facts listed above might mean, if anything, to the program.

Last edited:

Latest posts