Recruiting

rockbreaker

I think the biggest thing we need is guys with confidence. Right now it looks like the newcomers are the only ones that believe they are capable of winning. I think that is a big thing both Carter and Guerrero could bring (along with the shooting, ballhandling, and quickness we desperately need). I would be surprised if we don't have 3 rides to give this spring, and I am starting to think we may be better off going with 2 guards. Guerrero, Carter, and Katenda would be a sweet class.

Most the guys we are recruiting don't have offers. The only guys that have confirmed offers are Guerrero, Carter, Katenda, and Olaseni as far as I know. We are evaluating a lot of guys though.

I guess i should have noted Sarcasm, cuase I see how it is easy to get confused by my comment.

If a third scholarship opens up here is my dream class: Stokes, Katenda and Olesani
I like Eli/Cezar, but I am just not sure Iowa will get either one, if the Andrew Francis connection to Stokes' high school works, I am good with that because he is a Mr. Basketball finalist and Licoln High has a rich tradition.

We are no longer recruiting Stokes so it's either Carter or Guerrero or some fallback option.

Has this been confirmed anywhere? Not calling you out as I've heard this as well. Just wondering if there was something out there that confirms this.

Latest posts