Recruiting Violation

I may be late on this, but I did search back on both the recruiting and football forums and didn't see it....

Watching the BCS standings on SECSPN, I saw that Iowa admitted to 2 recruiting violations for allowing recruits to meet Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore last week....

Anybody else see this or know about it??

Again, sorry if this has been discussed as I missed it.

Would Lassie be considered a celebrity? What if he barked at Paige? Would the NCAA CRACK THE WHIP? I am laughing my butt off at the publicity Iowa is gathering with this. With yahoo.com placing this story on their front page this is the most overblown story since Al Capone's vault.

Anybody know the exact rule?? I am not confident Ashton is an alum, but somehow it is against the rules to meet celebrity alum? Movie stars, music stars? Would a recruit having met Alex Karras been a violation?

Anybody know the exact rule?? I am not confident Ashton is an alum, but somehow it is against the rules to meet celebrity alum? Movie stars, music stars? Would a recruit having met Alex Karras been a violation?

Yes...part of the infraction is that they meant Reggie Evans and Dean Oliver as well.

We can not allow our future Hawks to meet the star of Webster. To much of an advantage...