Recruiting rankings

Top 30-ish class would be nothing short of great, given what things looked like just a few weeks ago. Would love to see a consistent mid 20's to mid 30's class over the next few years. That would mean we are winning on the field.

Will still be awful to some....

Top 30-ish class would be nothing short of great, given what things looked like just a few weeks ago. Would love to see a consistent mid 20's to mid 30's class over the next few years. That would mean we are winning on the field.

Will still be awful to some
The best and most important thing is that we are filling needed positions.

Will still be awful to some....
All most Iowa fans I've seen post in this board would be over the moon if we were in the 20s consistently. The ones you speak of I suspect are just tired of being in the 59s.

Im pleased with the way this class is closing. Creamer and Bryan are pretty solid pick up to go with previous pieces. Hope to get ISM and maybe a last minute snag of that Vandy wide out or Soko.

Im pleased with the way this class is closing. Creamer and Bryan are pretty solid pick up to go with previous pieces. Hope to get ISM and maybe a last minute snag of that Vandy wide out or Soko.

Soko was a replacement at RB, I don't think he gets an offer if we miss on a WR. I really don't think we are missing on ISM anyway....

Latest posts