Recap: Hawkeyes Knock Off UConn to Capture 2K Title

Way back in my early days of sports journalism, I covered a state championship game while working at a NJ paper. It was one of our local schools v St. Anthony coached by Bob Hurley. Let’s just say the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. That said, I think Danny is the nuttiest of the bunch.

Way back in my early days of sports journalism, I covered a state championship game while working at a NJ paper. It was one of our local schools v St. Anthony coached by Bob Hurley. Let’s just say the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. That said, I think Danny is the nuttiest of the bunch.

i think the only reason that guy hasn't been certified as nuts is because they just haven't signed the paperwork, yet. there were times during the time outs where he was standing by himself (presumably) thinking through a strategy and i literally could not believe he was capable of have a calm, rational thought process to come to a decision. but hey, to each his own.

beautifully played game by Iowa and i see some hope for this season. still 30 ish games to play, but if we carry that defense all season, we'll be in ncaa.

Wonder if we are gonna be ranked this week? Would like to know where we are ranked in the big ten power rankings now?

Cook has become a mismatch for the other teams. When they put size on him he’s using the dribble drive. Then they went small on him and he went for the spin move and reverse dunk.

And on D, he’s moving much better. If he is guarding a smaller guy he can stay in front of him.

Cook has become a mismatch for the other teams. When they put size on him he’s using the dribble drive. Then they went small on him and he went for the spin move and reverse dunk.

And on D, he’s moving much better. If he is guarding a smaller guy he can stay in front of him.
Everyone is rotating and giving help defense without giving up easy layups like last year. Kudos to the coaching!

Latest posts