Re: Give it a rest already

jardinero

Does anyone out there know either what it is like to be 19 or 20 trying to navigate college life anonymously? Or do you remember? It ain't no picnic. Then imagine that you are a walkon Bball player who happens to have lived with the coach thru no fault of your own for most of your life.

From my point of view people who attach John Lickliter personally lack a modicum (I know, pretty big word for this board) of human decency and empathy. If you love bashing this kid, no need to justify it to me. Frankly I hope he somehow elevates his game and those who have treated him in a way that I seriously doubt they could handle themselves have to watch him play even more. What goes around comes around, or as Willy Nelson often sings, "a little old fashioned karma coming down".

This guy is just a kid trying to have some fun playing bball who is willing to do the best he can when called upon. If I thought he even might look at this board once in awhile, I'd say delete the bookmark/favorite and get on with life.

Does anyone out there know either what it is like to be 19 or 20 trying to navigate college life anonymously? Or do you remember? It ain't no picnic. Then imagine that you are a walkon Bball player who happens to have lived with the coach thru no fault of your own for most of your life.

From my point of view people who attach John Lickliter personally lack a modicum (I know, pretty big word for this board) of human decency and empathy. If you love bashing this kid, no need to justify it to me. Frankly I hope he somehow elevates his game and those who have treated him in a way that I seriously doubt they could handle themselves have to watch him play even more. What goes around comes around, or as Willy Nelson often sings, "a little old fashioned karma coming down".

This guy is just a kid trying to have some fun playing bball who is willing to do the best he can when called upon. If I thought he even might look at this board once in awhile, I'd say delete the bookmark/favorite and get on with life.

I'd say delete the double threads so I don't have to sort through them and then I can get on with life. I know you used Repeat or RE in your title, but what is the point when you could have put this in the orginial thread?

Are there really a group of insecure, flabby, middle aged men making fun of John Lickliter, or somehow trying to make him a scapegoat for their favorite programs complete debacle over the past year? :rolleyes:

IF the kid wanted to have fun playing ball maybe he should have gone somewhere he could actually PLAY ball instead of just be a hindernce on the floor?

Latest posts