Radio Streaming

denhamj

What radio stations have the game. WHO 1040 say you can only listen to the game on the radio, and that the stream online will play normal scheduled shows. What other stations broadcast the game that I can find on iHeart Radio?

What radio stations have the game. WHO 1040 say you can only listen to the game on the radio, and that the stream online will play normal scheduled shows. What other stations broadcast the game that I can find on iHeart Radio?

Cant get Learfield broadcasts streaming anywhere. That covers every Iowa basketball and football game. Radio or nothing in this instance.

Don Ho, thank you...could you provide the url...the other problem is I am at work and that link was firewalled, have to do it from my blackberry.

Don Ho, thank you...could you provide the url...the other problem is I am at work and that link was firewalled, have to do it from my blackberry.

Oops! I signed off shortly after my reply to watch the game on TV.

http:// tunein.com / radio / stations / Iowa-Hawkeyes-Radio-Stations-a37654 /

That should work for next week. I had to insert the spaces to get it to paste the URL, so you may have to massage it a bit to get there.

Sorry again for the late reply on the URL.

Latest posts