Questions you WONT hear asked to KF?

PeoriaHWKI

Have fun with this. I will start with a few.

1. Its out there that Iowa is only keeping you around because they can't afford to buy you out. How does that make you feel?
2. 99% of all the FBS teams had more than one QB take a snap this year for various reasons. You claim that getting a younger Qb some snaps doesn't really help them. What makes you think your philosophy is so right and everyone else is wrong? Is this a Christopher Columbus I have to prove the earth is round mentality you have?
3. Do you think your term "ebbs and flows of football" should not apply to a program who has top notch facilites, a large fan base, and highly paid coaches?
4. Poor execution is another term you use frequesntly. Would it be fair to use that term when describing your play calling abilities over the past 14 years and your recruitng results the last 3 to 4 years?
5. Given the amount of pay do you think you need to do more on a national media front to promote the program and recruiting? We see other coaches with similar salaries or less than you out on the national media fronts setting high expectations. Why don't you do that? Are you afraid of facing tough questions from media members who don't drink your kool aid?

I have now turned the corner. I demand Kurt resign, if only to put an end to the idiotic threads being started on this forum. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I don't get paid $8,000 a year to put up with this crap.

Have fun with this. I will start with a few.

1. Its out there that Iowa is only keeping you around because they can't afford to buy you out. How does that make you feel?
2. 99% of all the FBS teams had more than one QB take a snap this year for various reasons. You claim that getting a younger Qb some snaps doesn't really help them. What makes you think your philosophy is so right and everyone else is wrong? Is this a Christopher Columbus I have to prove the earth is round mentality you have?
3. Do you think your term "ebbs and flows of football" should not apply to a program who has top notch facilites, a large fan base, and highly paid coaches?
4. Poor execution is another term you use frequesntly. Would it be fair to use that term when describing your play calling abilities over the past 14 years and your recruitng results the last 3 to 4 years?
5. Given the amount of pay do you think you need to do more on a national media front to promote the program and recruiting? We see other coaches with similar salaries or less than you out on the national media fronts setting high expectations. Why don't you do that? Are you afraid of facing tough questions from media members who don't drink your kool aid?

I get to play Ferentz.

Answer to No. 1 - Rich.

Answer to No. 2 - That's really two questions, so here you go. 1. $21 million buyout. Suck on that. 2. What position does this Chris Columbus play?

Answer to No. 3 - What program are you talking about? At Iowa, it's highly paid coach, not highly paid coaches.

Answer to No. 4 - Again, two questions. It's really more of a "that's football" than "poor execution" answer.

Answer to No. 5 - Once again, multiple questions. 1. I was thinking about having an in-house tattoo parlor. Is that what you had in mind? 2. I think Iowa will win the National Championship next year - how's that? I can feel the buzz already, can you? 3. You guys make the kool aid, not me.

Coach Ferrets when you killed that Filipino hooker in Malaysia did you do it because she was actually a space alien or did you do it because destroying her would insure that the United States would have the only sample of the mutant virus she carried in her DNA?

^^I guarantee no one asks him this.^^

1. Since you started coaching at Iowa, the number of teams scoring over 30 ppg has over doubled. Do you think considering a change in your conservative offensive philosophy would be helpful?

2. Your record in games decided by 7 pts or less has been less than stellar since 2005. Do you think continuing to try to limit possessions and making games close is helping win games? It doesn't appear to be.

3. Have you considered hiring a clock management consultant? Your in game management and decisions often leaves everyone scratching their heads.

It's out there that the world may end 12/21/12. Your thoughts on that/ the Mayans,the calendar? It's out there

Latest posts