Question for Jon...

i think there will be an announcement where multiple moves are announced at one time. i feel that the wait is due to one of the people still being involved with an NFL team.....

I think it will be Phil Parker. If it's anyone else, I will be shocked. I also wonder if there may not be some announcements after signing day. I could see Reese Morgan retiring.

Last edited:
I think it will be Phil Parker. If it's anyone else, I will be shocked. I also wonder if there may not be some announcements after signing day. I could see Reese Morgan resigning.

Resigning or retiring??? Ill read into this Brian is on the staff soon.

Sorry, meant retiring. I think it could happen. Not saying it will

Damm autocorrect!!!! Obviously, we are adding someone to the staff that is holding up the announcement. Hate to see Reese retire. My best guess is KOK takes the Grand View OC position and we hire Peyton Manning as the QB coach and promote Soup to oc/wr coach.

I would definitely look forward to having Brian on staff, especially if its tight end or offensive line.
I do wonder if we can move coaches around enough that we can have just one special teams coach. special teams has been ugly it seems for a while.

Latest posts