Purdue's Matt Painter, Trevion Williams Preview Iowa Game

Purdue has always come to town and pantsed us...to reveal we are wearing boxers with flowers, lollipops, and rainbows. Let's hope our guys come to battle...not just Garza...but the team.

Last edited:
Purdue has always come to town and pantsed us...to reveal we are wearing boxers with flowers and rainbows. Let's hope our guys come to battle...not just Garza...but the team.

I think this game defines what this team is at this point in the season. Coming off a loss to the top team in the nation and entering conference foe against a team that has absolutely owned us in the past. Its a long season, but I think we find out tomorrow whether or not we're a contender.

You have Illinois and MSU both losing against teams I think everyone thought they would beat...well MSU anyway. It would be nice to put a few in the win column early to get the lead at the first turn. I know it's how you are playing at the end of the season that counts, but if you suck early...all you are playing for at the end is the improvement and seeding. We want to be playing for the championship.

If we’re as good as I think we are...looking at the schedule...I see 15-5.

Losses to Rutgers, Illinois, MSU, Wisconsin and another random loss. I didn’t differentiate between home and away because those first 4 losses could be either. Just my opinion as of now...

Purdue has always come to town and pantsed us...to reveal we are wearing boxers with flowers, lollipops, and rainbows. Let's hope our guys come to battle...not just Garza...but the team.
We owe them. Seems like the last few times they've taken us to the woodshed. They won't be a pushover though they never are.

Latest posts