Publisherunion.com slowness?

Chickenlounge

I'm seeing some strange behavior from a particular host on the publisherunion.com network, namely d.o1.publisherunion.com. Chrome seems like it's in a "waiting for d.o1.publisherunion.com" status for a long time, sometimes preventing the site from loading properly. Other times, the site will half-load, while still "waiting".

Jon, have you seen any performance issues with that particular host?

Is anyone else seeing this type of behavior? This seem to happen from both my home network and work network.

I'm seeing some strange behavior from a particular host on the publisherunion.com network, namely d.o1.publisherunion.com. Chrome seems like it's in a "waiting for d.o1.publisherunion.com" status for a long time, sometimes preventing the site from loading properly. Other times, the site will half-load, while still "waiting".

Jon, have you seen any performance issues with that particular host?

Is anyone else seeing this type of behavior? This seem to happen from both my home network and work network.

I have not as of late...that is one of our ad servers. The site is also designed so that the posts and such loads before any ads are delivered..so if this continues for you please let me know.

Latest posts