Pryce Sandfort Commits to Iowa Basketball

I hope this commit has a positive influence on Estrella, but honestly, I suspect Pryce's commitment was pretty much expected.

We have done pretty well with brothers playing together the last few years!

I hope this commit has a positive influence on Estrella, but honestly, I suspect Pryce's commitment was pretty much expected.

We have done pretty well with brothers playing together the last few years!
Yes and no.
Fran needs to get a sweet sixteen under his belt. He went bought a belt last year with the BTT championship. Now he needs to put a sweet sixteen under it.

Yes and no.
Fran needs to get a sweet sixteen under his belt. He went bought a belt last year with the BTT championship. Now he needs to put a sweet sixteen under it.
While I agree Fran needs to break through in the NCAA tourney, I don't see how you can view the McCaffrey Bros and the Murray twins as anything other than tremendous success stories.

While I agree Fran needs to break through in the NCAA tourney, I don't see how you can view the McCaffrey Bros and the Murray twins as anything other than tremendous success stories.
Who is the “we” in the statement? He didn’t say they meaning the brothers. We refers to the program. So I was addressing the program not the brothers I am happy with the brothers and actually the program in general. Would like to see the break through.

Latest posts