Previewing Big Recruiting Weekend at Iowa

I've never followed recruiting as closely as I have this year, and I'm being reminded of why I don't, yikes, it's just brutal. Never again...but I'm pot committed this year. :)

That said, appreciate the work you've done and keeping us in the know.

I've never followed recruiting as closely as I have this year, and I'm being reminded of why I don't, yikes, it's just brutal. Never again...but I'm pot committed this year. :)

I second this. Well done Rob.

Very well said HawkeyeWalker. Rob I also appreciate the work you've done. Thanks!

Sorry. Didn't see it posted, but I just read that Paul Kujawa's kid, Tommy, has committed to Iowa as a preferred walk-on. Hope he's as good as Dad!

Thanks, guys. I appreciate your support.

The guys are still visiting. They usually go to KF's house for breakfast on Sunday morning.

I will have updates when I can get them. I promise not to withhold info. :)

Hopefully Mary's on her game this morning. Could use some good news on the recruiting front.

Thanks, guys. I appreciate your support.

The guys are still visiting. They usually go to KF's house for breakfast on Sunday morning.

I will have updates when I can get them. I promise not to withhold info. :)

French toast? Pancakes? Hash browns? :)