Preview: COVID a Concern Ahead of Iowa-MSU Matchup

Tough break.

Sparty might have their shit together a month from now.

The number of games getting postponed around the league has to be the bigger concern however.

This week alone there have been as many games postponed as played.

The official statement said it was mutual between the two schools.

Did sparty make the trip in? They had to. Brings back memories of Disassembly Hall, albeit with an entirely different set of circumstances.

Maybe the Missouri football team is over Covid and can play on Thursday. I think we can take them.

Connor is a good passer and can be the quarterback. Garza at tight end, and the twins as the wide outs. I can see JoeT and Ulis as running backs, Ogundele at center, Nunge at left guard, and Joe W at right guard, Hobbs and Baer finish out the rest of the offensive line. JBo as back up QB.

Well health takes president over all other things get well soon so we all can get back to hawk basketball. LETS GO HAWKS!!!!!

Last edited:
Maybe the Missouri football team is over Covid and can play on Thursday. I think we can take them.

Connor is a good passer and can be the quarterback. Garza at tight end, and the twins as the wide outs. I can see JoeT and Ulis as running backs, Ogundele at center, Nunge at left guard, and Joe W at right guard, Hobbs and Baer finish out the rest of the offensive line. JBo as back up QB.
Austin Ash as signal caller?

Covid is a poor excuse for canceling major college basketball games with a survival rate of 96.5% according to the CDC and the rate for 69 years old and older. 99% for 69 and younger survival rates. I can't understand Why didn't Fran stand up to Tom Izzo? What if a basketball team has 5 players with sprain ankles? You play your other players in place of injured players. What a lame excuse is that!
Sarcasm or not, this is your warning. Do it again and you're gone.

Nobody here wants the game postponed.

If you want to bitch about what covid response should be go do it in the appropriate forum and spare the rest of us from your opinions on the subject.

I hope this whole Fry as a moderator here doesn't last long. Not because he's doing a bad job or I'm wishing he fails or anything. But its like if a co worker who you're kinda buddies with out of nowhere gets a promotion and starts bossing you around. It's just awkward and weird.

Latest posts