Preparing for Ohio State

NCHawker

Inquiring minds want to know.what you will do this week to help the beat OSU. Some people pray, others shave their head, go to the dessert and fast, others break down the OSU highlights and post endlessly about the advantage they see.

And on game day...on game day what will you do to ensure an improbable win? Kick off is 2:30 Central Time / 3:30 ET.

I'd rake the leaves but I bought myself a BR450 Stihl blower so that work takes 20 minutes. I'm not certain that I will watch live, I may find something productive to do that day. I may opt to watch ND play Wake Forest instead.

So if the hawks don't prevail, you can blame me for my weak preparation.

11485811.jpeg

br450.png

Inquiring minds want to know.what you will do this week to help the beat OSU. Some people pray, others shave their head, go to the dessert and fast, others break down the OSU highlights and post endlessly about the advantage they see.

And on game day...on game day what will you do to ensure an improbable win? Kick off is 2:30 Central Time / 3:30 ET.

I'd rake the leaves but I bought myself a BR450 Stihl blower so that work takes 20 minutes. I'm not certain that I will watch live, I may find something productive to do that day. I may opt to watch ND play Wake Forest instead.

So if the hawks don't prevail, you can blame me for my weak preparation.

11485811.jpeg

br450.png

20 minutes? You must have a small yard or your kids are all over the age of 8.

Last edited:
Ima gonna walk in the desert then come home, put on some Julien Baker and curl up in a fetal position under a blanket.

I'm looking forward to attending with family. I've already begun the disconnect and plan to achieve full DSM 5 level dissociation by kickoff, most likely with some chemical assistance.;)

I'm hoping to sustain ClintonIANickHawkesque detached bliss.:confused:o_O:cool:

I'm looking forward to attending with family. I've already begun the disconnect and plan to achieve full DSM 5 level dissociation by kickoff, most likely with some chemical assistance.;)

I'm hoping to sustain ClintonIANickHawkesque detached bliss.:confused:o_O:cool:

<<I'm hoping to sustain ClintonIANickHawkesque detached bliss>>

You're gonna drink a whole keg? Dude, don't do it. That's for-sure alcohol poisoning.

I’m gonna probably do some winterizing. And put together the kids new swing set. Which might be more frustrating than college football.... oh who the hell am I kidding. I’ll be way happier than 1 yard and cloud of dust.

<<I'm hoping to sustain ClintonIANickHawkesque detached bliss>>

You're gonna drink a whole keg? Dude, don't do it. That's for-sure alcohol poisoning.

He never specified what chemical he was going to use. That level of detached bliss probably involves more than alcohol.

Latest posts