Prentiss Nixon highlights

Needs to learn how to finish with the left hand or he'll be eating a lot of his own layups in college.

Really? The off-hand is not nearly as prevalent as it once was and I say that most players in college get blocked because of this, it is the guys that have supreme body control and athleticism get away with it.

Really? The off-hand is not nearly as prevalent as it once was and I say that most players in college get blocked because of this, it is the guys that have supreme body control and athleticism get away with it.

And more players will start to take moves from Tony Parker's book and jump off the wrong foot. Does anyone have Prentiss' measurable? Seems a little bit small in that video but it could be that he is just on a tall team. I am guessing 5'11-6'1.

And more players will start to take moves from Tony Parker's book and jump off the wrong foot. Does anyone have Prentiss' measurable? Seems a little bit small in that video but it could be that he is just on a tall team. I am guessing 5'11-6'1.

Parker is French. What do you expect? :)

34901_18671.jpg