Posting pictures

There ya go champ.

RuthBabe.jpg

Sorry about these posts, but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to post pictures in a post. I have no trouble adding a youtube video... but for some reason I can't do any pics, images, etc. Any help?:confused:

Sorry about these posts, but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to post pictures in a post. I have no trouble adding a youtube video... but for some reason I can't do any pics, images, etc. Any help?:confused:

When you reply hit the icon that looks like a mountain and it will let you insert a jpg image.
Then just copy and paste the url to the jpg image you want to post.

Twin my friend, I'm too busy drinking vodka + cranberry to do step-by-step instructions with screen shots, but if you can wait until the morrow, I might could get 'round to it.

Ok I clicked on this broken image. When it says see full size image on the right side of the page click on that and it will let you just see the image you want in jpg format. Does that make sense? Copy and paste that link.

Last edited:
Twin my friend, I'm too busy drinking vodka + cranberry to do step-by-step instructions with screen shots, but if you can wait until the morrow, I might could get 'round to it.

Scorp.. I'm into the Crown right now myself. Might be the source of my problem anyway!:D Not to worry, maybe I could ask my 4 year old granddaughter!:eek:

Thanks dw! It worked. You can teach an old dog new tricks!:D Look out now HN!!! If I can remember how I did it:p

Scorp.. I'm into the Crown right now myself. Might be the source of my problem anyway!:D Not to worry, maybe I could ask my 4 year old granddaughter!:eek:

I have no problem posting pics but can't embed vids....Who knows? Drinking some Coors tonight, whenever I go crown mid week I end up sleeping on the couch and my wife won't speak to me the next day:D

I have no problem posting pics but can't embed vids....Who knows? Drinking some Coors tonight, whenever I go crown mid week I end up sleeping on the couch and my wife won't speak to me the next day:D

And that's bad???