Posting game times, broadcast info on site

tweeterhawk

Jon,

I get my Hawkeye news mostly from this site. I rarely look at newspaper sites, blogs (although occasionally I'll check Morehouse, Hlas and Dochterman's pages), or at the official UI Athletics site. Occasionally I'll look at the other fan sites.

As someone who does not live in the state and does not regularly get news from Iowa's daily newspapers or broadcast stations, it would be very helpful to me if you could figure out a way to prominently display on this site the times and broadcast details for upcoming games for the three or four major Hawkeye sports. Thinking football, mens and womens basketball, wrestling, probably.

This could be a sticky in that particularly forum. Or it could be a text box somewhere in the frame, or even in the preview stories (although that would limit it to football and mens basketball.)

Just a thought.

Tweeter

Jon,

I get my Hawkeye news mostly from this site. I rarely look at newspaper sites, blogs (although occasionally I'll check Morehouse, Hlas and Dochterman's pages), or at the official UI Athletics site. Occasionally I'll look at the other fan sites.

As someone who does not live in the state and does not regularly get news from Iowa's daily newspapers or broadcast stations, it would be very helpful to me if you could figure out a way to prominently display on this site the times and broadcast details for upcoming games for the three or four major Hawkeye sports. Thinking football, mens and womens basketball, wrestling, probably.

This could be a sticky in that particularly forum. Or it could be a text box somewhere in the frame, or even in the preview stories (although that would limit it to football and mens basketball.)

Just a thought.

Tweeter

If you would have an extra 2 minutes to spare you could always check out this site for that information:

Hawkeye Sports - University of Iowa Official Athletic Site

Latest posts