Post Your Resume Today...

Objective: Be hired as Captain Obvious Assistant Coach for the University of Iowa Football Program. Utilize my football knowledge to advise the current coaching staff in critical game situations.
• When the opposition will attempt trick plays such as fake punts or onside kicks.
• When the Hawk offense is being too obvious in their play calling or one sided, suggest the old “run or pass where they ain’t†concept.

Experience:
• Know exactly what the Hawkeye offense and defense will do in 95% of all situations.
• Blessed with enough humility to not get so much in the trees so as to observe the forest.
• Understand and call out that a 1-6 opponent with 4:00 +/-minutes on the clock with their defense worn out will try to gain an extra possession.
• Yelled until hoarse that a Wisconsin team will fake the punt only to be unheard in 2010.
• Ditto at Northwestern while half the Hawk defense was already celebrating.
• Minnesota last year. ..rinse and repeat.
• Know to keep my mouth shut 99% of the time but step up and vocalize, hold up a placard in the stands or use a direct line telephone to save a momentum changing call from being made against Hawkeyes.
• Enough experience as a Manager to know you get what you expect from young people. Encourage being confident in your young players. Give a young quarterback and team confidence and experience by going for scores at the end of a half. Besides it’s fun.

References: A Large Portion of Hawkeye Nation who have the same ability as me.

Latest posts