Post-game presser: HC takes responsibility?

D

DDThompson

“I’m gonna take all the responsibility. When you have a team like ours and you win a game like we did in {Champaign} it’s such a quick turnaround on a road trip like this that it’s your job to have your team ready.

I did a terrible job of having this team ready. We weren’t ready. We didn’t play with any —ANY — emotion, any togetherness.

I don’t know what buttons to push other than maybe just don’t play the guys who won’t play hard.”

Sean Miller, AZ HC — after his team gave up one game - just one game - of an opponent shooting 53 FG%.

Against Colorado.

“I’m gonna take all the responsibility. When you have a team like ours and you win a game like we did in {Champaign} it’s such a quick turnaround on a road trip like this that it’s your job to have your team ready.

I did a terrible job of having this team ready. We weren’t ready. We didn’t play with any —ANY — emotion, any togetherness.

I don’t know what buttons to push other than maybe just don’t play the guys who won’t play hard.”

Sean Miller, AZ HC — after his team gave up one game - just one game - of an opponent shooting 53 FG%.

Against Colorado.

You got me. I was going to say Arkansas played with 3 guys so I don't see why we can't.

You got me. I was going to say Arkansas played with 3 guys so I don't see why we can't.
Dad5.jpg

Against Colorado.

Sean Miller of Arizona, same HC that is being investigated by the FBI for paying his players? He's not the best example.

Latest posts