Possible way to report posts

Cyclones17

Jon,

Is there any way to report posts? I've seen some very bad posts done in poor taste that need to be deleted. I know that you won't want that stuff on your message board. I also know that you can't see every post so I was wondering if there is any way to report a post for you to see and take care of? Thanks!

Yeah there were some clones that I am sure everyone would love to ban too Jon....can we get on that? Not necessarily you Cyclones17 so please don't take this as talking about yourself.

Yeah there were some clones that I am sure everyone would love to ban too Jon....can we get on that? Not necessarily you Cyclones17 so please don't take this as talking about yourself.

Yeah we I'm not saying guys need to be banned, it would just be nice to clean up certain posts and I know its tough as Jon is a busy guy and can't see every thread

Yeah we I'm not saying guys need to be banned, it would just be nice to clean up certain posts and I know its tough as Jon is a busy guy and can't see every thread

Why in the heck do you care? Go control the ISU boards and leave the Hawk boards to Hawk fans.

My email is everywhere on the site and we have PM function too

hawkforce, I'd tread lightly the rest of the day were I you.

My email is everywhere on the site and we have PM function too

hawkforce, I'd tread lightly the rest of the day were I you.

So you would prefer for me to email? Just wondering. I wasn't sure if there were other posters out there with mod powers that could delete posts. Please see the Prayers for Johnson thread please

So you would prefer for me to email? Just wondering. I wasn't sure if there were other posters out there with mod powers that could delete posts. Please see the Prayers for Johnson thread please

Yes Jon please take a look at post number 9. A certain poster on here said he'd like to see me "get hit by a ******* truck right now". Just totally uncalled for. I try not to judge Clone fans by their worst specimen but they make it difficult sometime. If you feel the need to ban him, you have my support.

all clowns who troll HN need to either develop thicker skin or get lost
you don't get to come on the primary Hawkeye board and make demands and b!tch about things YOU think are sensitive
you don't like some of the posts & posters here? LEAVE and don't look back

Latest posts