Positive Thoughts

NikeHawk21

Here are just a couple things that give me hope for the future. (Let’s refrain from the Cook drama)

-Garza.
I hadn’t been as high on him as some others but he has really impressed me these last few games. His defense is even improving some and I think he can develop into a rim protector next year. Hopefully he can improve his foot speed and strength this offseason but either way he’s going to be a weapon going forward.

-Weiskamp.
I’m always excited for newcomers, but it almost seems like we have forgotten that this kid is one of the top recruits we’ve ever signed. It’s probably because he’s been committed for so long. My honest expectation is that he will be a starter on this team. He just seems like one of this guys who you want on the floor at all times because he doesn’t make mistakes and just makes plays.

-Nunge.
I’ve been very high on this kid all year, I know some are down on him right now, but I think you will see a different player next year. You just don’t see guys with that size and ability to move his feet. My hope is that Fran realizes that he needs to get this kid back at the 4 spot. I believe Nunge will be our best defensive player next year. He can also step outside and knock down the outside shot.

Here are just a couple things that give me hope for the future. (Let’s refrain from the Cook drama)

-Garza.
I hadn’t been as high on him as some others but he has really impressed me these last few games. His defense is even improving some and I think he can develop into a rim protector next year. Hopefully he can improve his foot speed and strength this offseason but either way he’s going to be a weapon going forward.

-Weiskamp.
I’m always excited for newcomers, but it almost seems like we have forgotten that this kid is one of the top recruits we’ve ever signed. It’s probably because he’s been committed for so long. My honest expectation is that he will be a starter on this team. He just seems like one of this guys who you want on the floor at all times because he doesn’t make mistakes and just makes plays.

-Nunge.
I’ve been very high on this kid all year, I know some are down on him right now, but I think you will see a different player next year. You just don’t see guys with that size and ability to move his feet. My hope is that Fran realizes that he needs to get this kid back at the 4 spot. I believe Nunge will be our best defensive player next year. He can also step outside and knock down the outside shot.
Kriener could be a diamond in the rough. Dailey, too.

Bohannon
Moss
Weiskamp
Nunge
Garza

Nunge better be ready for a big role next year. We can't afford a sophomore slump from either guy now.