Pop-Unders Removed

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
They have been removed. There were too many instances where they popped up, and the profit to grief ratio was just not worth it.

We are testing the sponsored posts. It would be a big favor to me if you could just look at one or two of them each day...even if for 10 or so seconds. Thanks for the help

Much appreciated. I never cared about closing them. I hated the slower performance they caused.

They have been removed. There were too many instances where they popped up, and the profit to grief ratio was just not worth it.

We are testing the sponsored posts. It would be a big favor to me if you could just look at one or two of them each day...even if for 10 or so seconds. Thanks for the help

What brings in the $$? Just clicking on the post? Or do we need to watch the video? I'm fine with watching the video if it makes you some coin.

Praise Jesus.

I'm used to lasting 10 seconds Jon. I can do that.

JD. Take a look at the way the wall street journal does short intro's. I think this would be appropriate for your commentary.

Latest posts