Polls 11/1

I think we'd rather see Ohio State beat Penn State this weekend so we can beat Ohio State in what would be a huge game nationally...lots of voters would be watching that game...just saying...

I think we'd rather see Ohio State beat Penn State this weekend so we can beat Ohio State in what would be a huge game nationally...lots of voters would be watching that game...just saying...

Ummm...no. I'd rather have PSU and (obviously) Iowa win. If that happens, that means that at worst, the only thing standing between Iowa and an outright conference championship is Minnesota. At Kinnick Stadium.

I'd rather not have to see Iowa going into the 'Shoe needing to get a win to get into the Rose Bowl. I can't imagine that I'm alone in that opinion.

The only way I would want Ohio State to beat PSU is if I knew for sure Iowa would beat OSU in the shoe. As it is since that cannot be guaranteed, I want PSU to beat OSU in a close game to give us some breathing room. That could also possibly lead to a home crowd let down in Columbus when we play them and make that a less hostile environment. I think OSU's offense is pretty much Terrelle Pryor running around and chucking 50 yard passes, so I am not scared of them at all really. I still wouldnt want us to lose at OSU even if we could because I dont want to share a championship with Penn State.

Ummm...no. I'd rather have PSU and (obviously) Iowa win. If that happens, that means that at worst, the only thing standing between Iowa and an outright conference championship is Minnesota. At Kinnick Stadium.

I'd rather not have to see Iowa going into the 'Shoe needing to get a win to get into the Rose Bowl. I can't imagine that I'm alone in that opinion.

+1
Oh, and way more polls then you'd ever need.
http://www.mratings.com/cf/compare.htm
I think they keep adding polls until Thursday.

AP poll is a joke (imo) does that mean the sports writers do not believe in the BCS as a whole...? How can you rank Oregon above Iowa when they have a loss to a mid level conference team....:confused: