Plenty of Seats Available Game Thread...Iowa/N. Illinois

Would love to watch the game

But am not going to pay a monthly subscription for one game against a Patsy

Caitlin and the Hawk Women play Minnesota tomorrow at Carver

Always a pleasure to watch
They have that one announcer in poor production values that goes up 10 decimal levels on something remotely interesting....Iowa up 30-25 under 10 first half.

I’m not even watching the game and I already have come to the conclusion that they can’t guard anybody.

I really don’t care about this game. Games against Wisconsin and Rutgers next week will tell me everything I need to know about how this season will play out.

Decent crowd tonight. Lots of kids with their parents. Lots of ice cream sold. Crowd enjoyed the show, for sure. Lots of playing time with different combos. Good practice.

So: Have lots of weekend games with afternoon or early eve starts. This is the biggest variable so far this season. Level your complaints at TV, not so much at fans.

Decent crowd tonight. Lots of kids with their parents. Lots of ice cream sold. Crowd enjoyed the show, for sure. Lots of playing time with different combos. Good practice.

So: Have lots of weekend games with afternoon or early eve starts. This is the biggest variable so far this season. Level your complaints at TV, not so much at fans.
Fran was probably serving them something else in the halftime locker room after giving up 48 in the first half and it wasn't ice cream.

Better response second half but now recess is over. The curriculum known as conference play is now at hand.

Latest posts