Please Place ?s for 5/20 Mailbag Pod Here

How old is Carver-Hawkeye Arena? Is it time to think about a new building?

We know the offense will be good this year. In points per game on defense, what number should we be looking for if we want a B1G title, and MORE? I'm specifically looking conference games.

It seem coach billy Taylor is getting into Chicago . can you see one of the assistance retiring so we can get some young blood and who would you like to get.thank you

1. Assuming Luka comes back, this team reminds me a lot of the 2014-2015 Badger team that made it to the Nat'l Title game with all the experience and similar talent levels of Kaminski/Garza and other role players. Is it too much to ask to have a similar season to that (assuming no injuries) or is the defense just not there to allow that to happen?

2. Assuming a full season is played, does JBo break the B1G record for 3's in a career currently held by Jon Diebler? JBo has 284 and the record is 374, so he needs 90 and his 3 full seasons were 89, 96, and 79.

3. Does Luka break Marble's career scoring record of 2,116 points? Luka has 1,559, so he needs 557. And does he break Brunner's record for career rebounds of 990? He has 660 currently and got 305 last year.

With JBo coming back into the fold next year do you foresee Toussaint having issues going back to the bench? If the rules do change allowing players to transfer without sitting out I'd hate to see Toussaint take the demotion as an insult and seek a transfer. Thanks.