Please Place ?s for 4-15 Mailbag Podcast Here

Do you think Luka has done enough at this point in his career to deserve his jersey getting hung in the rafters, or do you think he has to come back to make that happen?

This is a completely hypothetical question, but I’m gonna put it out there. What if... McCaffery took a half scholarship from each of his sons and paid their remaining tuition, then he convinced Matt Haarms to come play for Iowa for his last season. Are we the Number 1 team in the nation and favorite to win the National Championship? Although I don’t like Haarms simply because I can’t stand Purdue, I think I could take him to give us a greater shot for an NCAA title and set us up as a program going forward.

Tax Day! Let's have 'em. Will record tomorrow afternoon.

3 questions, if you don't mind, all about our new class of recruits: In your opinion, which of the 5 new incoming freshmen NEEDS to contribute next year? Which of the 5, if any, would you expect to surprise us and play better than he is advertised? And lastly, [barring injuried and unforseen circumstances] who are most likey to red-shirt? Go Hawks! Thanks!

Do you think it’s possible Iowa takes 3 players in the 2021 class? You have JBo and Garza’s scholarships as mentioned above, but you also will likely have Wieskamp’s as well in my opinion. I think a big man is a must, and Sandfort is an instate kid we would like to have, but I doubt Fran would pass on a good player if he could find one more for a 3 man class given the chance.

Second question. Do you think we are having an overload at the wing spot? I know Fran wants to play position-less type ball, but you could potentially have:

Pmac 6’9
Keegan Murray 6’8
Kris Murray 6’8
Sandfort 6’7

Iowa also has an offer out to Isaiah Barnes 6’6. Is Fran getting a little wing happy?

With the new impact social distancing will play going forward, how do defenses react to the everchanging game. Ideally you'd go to a zone to allow that 6 foot cushion between the defender and the offensive player, but doing so would have the lane packed and defensive players would simply be way to close to each other to prevent the spread of the virus. How do we move forward?

With the new impact social distancing will play going forward, how do defenses react to the everchanging game. Ideally you'd go to a zone to allow that 6 foot cushion between the defender and the offensive player, but doing so would have the lane packed and defensive players would simply be way to close to each other to prevent the spread of the virus. How do we move forward?
With Fran's defense, all of our players will still be healthy in March while everyone else will be out sick. We're gunna blow through the tournament!

Latest posts