Please help the new football complex?

WinOneThisCentury

The are going to need to figure out what to do with our empty "Trophy Game" display cases. God I hope we beat Nebraska today...please. If I'm a recruit, and I come into the football complex and see four empty cases, I'm going to think the program is headed in the wrong direction. We could put up a banner that says, 'We beat all the also rans on our schedule in 2014".

I'm looking for suggestions on what to put in the cases this offseason...kind of dual purpose cases if you will.

I'm going with "memorabilia of the Bob Cummins era"...that should be a draw for recruits. Wait, would we have to explain that era to them?

Like, the "Had we decided to throw the ball in the first half, we would would have won" trophy.

Or, "We didn't know time outs stopped the clock" trophy.

We could fill it with one hundred dollar bills and a very small briefcase. When the recruits come in and ask what all that money is for we can tell them that it represents all the money we have paid our football coach as he is one of ten of the top paid coaches is all of America.

If they ask why do we keep it like that we can tell them there is a clause in KF's contract that says it will be released to him when he plays for a national title or in the new playoff system.

When they ask what's with the brief case we simply tell them that is where we keep all the salaries for all of our other coaches.

We we can tell them that President Obama is coming to see this display. We won't bother to tell them that Obama is concerned about the obstruction of the United States national cash flow and the problems the display is causing by tying up so much of the nations supply.

sticker,375x360.png

Only trophy I can think of is Barta's bronzed nutsack.....

Ferentz keeps that in his officer usually but they might have no choice left.

Maybe they can paint them pink or something...geez...what a game...well...all four trophy games were disappointing performances offensively. Remember, today 14 of our points came off turnover scores. And the offense booted it twice (Rudock) in the red zone.

Latest posts