Plea to SCOTHAWK

He's put out a few. I think the one from the 2008 PSU game was the last I've seen from him. I don't care for it now, since he had to change the song. Video is great, but I liked "What I've Done" better than the music now.

For those that don't know a few years ago he posted that he was going to quit making video's and start spending more time with his family. Can't say that I blame him.

I think he has made a couple of videos since saying that but he still is a huge hawk fan and am pretty sure that he has an RV that is pretty easy to spot at Iowa games.

For those that don't know a few years ago he posted that he was going to quit making video's and start spending more time with his family. Can't say that I blame him.

I think he has made a couple of videos since saying that but he still is a huge hawk fan and am pretty sure that he has an RV that is pretty easy to spot at Iowa games.

Is it the one with the huge painting on the side, with Kirk and Hayden on either side? Saw it while walking into the stadium Saturday for the spring game.

I think Scotthawk was well ahead of his time. He was doing video's in early in the decade when it was tough to do. Now with the high res TV and computer software, it makes it easier for a novice to get it done. It's a good thing.

Ah, thanks for reminding me about scothawk. Just watched the 2008 Penn State "What I've Done" video again. I didn't realize he had to change it to a different song. I've always this version for when I'm bored at work and need to smile a little.

Scothawk was great. Just great. I'll bet every big game he watched last year he was thinking, damn I could make a killer video out of this.

Other than being a fan of his work, I wouldn't know ScotHawk if he walked up and punched me in the face and put together a cool video of it to some badass music and dropped it on me as I still laid there, wondering wtf just happened, while the taste of blood fills my mouth...

That being said, I think there's only ONE thing that would bring the legend out of retirement...and we all know that that "one thing" is...So Hawkeyes, it's up to you! Bring us a national title and bring us our walk-off homerun, ScotHawk video to end all videos!

Do it.

No Scothawk........WTF!! Next thing you know, "Tommy from Des Moines" will stop calling into 600 Radio post game show with his" brilliant post game analysis" :)

Scothawk was great at what he does. Some of those old videos give me chills.

I've seen a lot of other people put together videos, I know they worked hard and probably did a lot better then I could, but they can't hold a candle to Scothawk.

I met Scothawk in passing after the MSU game last year. I didn't mention anything about the videos since I didn't want to be a star-stuck idiot. Scothawk and a friend of his were driving all the way back to Iowa after the game and there were both very nice. Interestingly enough, Scothawk doesn't have an accent. It sounds like those guys go to a lot of away games and the RV is as awesome as advertisied.

Latest posts