Players petition NCAA for cut of tv money

SMH

I'd really like to see the looks on their faces when after boycotting the game, their scholarship is pulled and they get cut.

I'm getting sick of this BS. First of all, the NCAA doesn't see a dime of football revenue, it's all run by the conferences. Second of all, most schools lose money on athletics.

SMH I'd really like to see the looks on their faces when after boycotting the game, their scholarship is pulled and they get cut. I'm getting sick of this BS. First of all, the NCAA doesn't see a dime of football revenue, it's all run by the conferences. Second of all, most schools lose money on athletics.
This

SMH

I'd really like to see the looks on their faces when after boycotting the game, their scholarship is pulled and they get cut.

I'm getting sick of this BS. First of all, the NCAA doesn't see a dime of football revenue, it's all run by the conferences. Second of all, most schools lose money on athletics.
This x1000. I have not figured out why the media can't seem to grasp this, that not all sports make money, and those that do have to fund those that don't. The fact is, the players don't put people in the seats. Iowa and Texas fans will cheer for Iowa and Texas teams no matter who is the person in the jersey. In college, the team is truly bigger than the athletes.

Just an interesting tidbit that I saw on Facebook:

KMM posted about how he's got this on his mind. Liz Watkins, the catcher on the UI softball team, commented:

"you know whats sad us softball players get more 'monthly allowance' then you guys do! and we bring in $0"

Latest posts