Player you are most looking foward to see in a larger role in 2010???

reamkore

Jeff "lay you out like a" Tarpinean........ i also want to see Bernstein and Hampton back.

I think that Tyler Nelsen will be an absolute stud because of the defense that we run, and the speed that he has.

is he set to be the MLB?

i do love how the first two named are LBs......i guess thats iowa football for ya. We got front seven for days

i would like to see more from Keenan.....he shows plenty of potential and his size doesnt hurt things...and also Morse not just in passblocking situations

I would also say that i am excited to see if any of the 2010 recruits see the field. I think CJ has a great chance to see the field and if he can block good that will help out a bunch. Also i think that Jordan Cotton could be a surprise player on ST. Maybe he could help out on punt and kick returns?

Its a given that Alen Reisner will have a solid year before goin to the NFL too.

The new names we will be hearing from the offensive line. This new group needs to get to work right away and contribute to what possibly may be another great chapter to Iowa Football history in 2010. If this transition is rough it could be another nerve testing year. Come on O-line!!!! Go Hawks!!!

I think he will be one of the top back ups to Allen Reisner. On goal line packages he could be in there. Go on YouTube and check out this guys ability. Unreal.

The new names we will be hearing from the offensive line. This new group needs to get to work right away and contribute to what possibly may be another great chapter to Iowa Football history in 2010. If this transition is rough it could be another nerve testing year. Come on O-line!!!! Go Hawks!!!

It'll be nerve testing no matter how smooth the transition goes.

I am looking forward to seeing the D-Line. Give this group another year in the weight room and they could be one of the best Front Four ever.

Latest posts