• Toussaint 5.5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C McCaffery 5.5

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • P McCaffery or Evelyn 5.5

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think if you voted your votes will have a little asterisk next to the player you voted for on the left side.

I’m not sure how many people voted but kind of interesting to see. Wieskamp can easily hit his over if he keeps playing the way he has.

ahh nice.. ok

I voted Garza, Wieskamp, CJF, Nunge and Evelyn/Pmac as overs. I still think it was blind luck. That said, I have been pretty high on Garza for some time. Something kind of cool happened the other day. I saw on Twitter that Frank Garza liked a tweet of mine. So I looked it up and it was from way back on Dec 4th when I tweeted at some Michigan and TOSU honks who were tweeting Jon Rothstein and saying Luka wouldn't be able to do what he was doing against the big boys and my point was "Say what? He's already done it against the big boys" .... that tweet got 1 like, from Frank Garza almost 2 months later haha

ahh nice.. ok

I voted Garza, Wieskamp, CJF, Nunge and Evelyn/Pmac as overs. I still think it was blind luck. That said, I have been pretty high on Garza for some time. Something kind of cool happened the other day. I saw on Twitter that Frank Garza liked a tweet of mine. So I looked it up and it was from way back on Dec 4th when I tweeted at some Michigan and TOSU honks who were tweeting Jon Rothstein and saying Luka wouldn't be able to do what he was doing against the big boys and my point was "Say what? He's already done it against the big boys" .... that tweet got 1 like, from Frank Garza almost 2 months later haha

Dude a couple weeks ago Garza's dad liked a tweet of mine from 3 years ago. It was about how Garza was starting as a freshman. I was like wtf...is he just just going through twitter searching for his sons name and liking everything? I thought it was cool, funny, and kinda weird.

Dude a couple weeks ago Garza's dad liked a tweet of mine from 3 years ago. It was about how Garza was starting as a freshman. I was like wtf...is he just just going through twitter searching for his sons name and liking everything? I thought it was cool, funny, and kinda weird.
If my son was doing what Garza is doing, I'd probably do the same thing.

I don't think I voted, but I would think I would have gone over on Garza and Wieskamp. I thought there was a better chance that Wieskamp would be our leading scorer, but only a slightly better chance. Now that I'm watching it play out, it should have been obvious he would get 20 per game. Dude always has been a scoring machine. What wasn't obvious was how much his defense and rebounding would improve.

Wanted to update this one.

Player: PPG (O/U)

Wieskamp: 15.1 PPG (Under 15.5 PPG)
Garza: 23.0 PPG (Over 15.5 PPG)
Fredrick 11.6 PPG (Over 11.5 PPG)
Bohannon: N/A
Nunge: N/A
Kriener: 7.3 PPG (Under 7.5 PPG)
Pemsl: 2.2 PPG (Under 7 PPG)
Toussaint: 7.0 PPG (Over 5.5 PPG)
C McCaffery: 6.3 PPG (Over 5.5 PPG)
Evelyn: 2.1 PPG (Under 5.5 PPG)

Biggest Variances:
Garza +7.5 (Only two voters took over 15.5)
Pemsl -4.8
Evelyn -3.3

Whoever set these lines sure knows a thing or two :cool: (and the house wins again).

Man that Pemsl line though. Who woulda thought he'd be at 2.2 PPG. Yikes. Especially after Nunge went out for the year and no Patrick.

Man that Pemsl line though. Who woulda thought he'd be at 2.2 PPG. Yikes. Especially after Nunge went out for the year and no Patrick.

There's something still up with him physically. I don't know if it's his back (which has been rumored) or still a leg issue or what. But go back to his freshman year and watch him or, hell, back to the ISU game he played in before having his latest surgery....the guy on the court right now isn't even a shadow of that person....

That was a rough line. I knew either Pemsl or Kriener would go well under just didn’t know which one. Pemsl averaged nearly 9 points a game in less than 20 minutes as a freshman. That seems like light years ago.

That was a rough line. I knew either Pemsl or Kriener would go well under just didn’t know which one. Pemsl averaged nearly 9 points a game in less than 20 minutes as a freshman. That seems like light years ago.

The only reason it was likely that one would go under is because of lack of minutes from Numge playing. Since he got hurt, you would think they could have both gone over. I think Pemsl is probably fully healthy now but he regressed due to sitting out with injuries.

Wonder if last years surgery just sapped him of anything he had left.

The only reason it was likely that one would go under is because of lack of minutes from Numge playing. Since he got hurt, you would think they could have both gone over. I think Pemsl is probably fully healthy now but he regressed due to sitting out with injuries.
At the time I thought Fran would stick with the big lineups and keep Connor at the 1.

So in theory there would be probably 30 minutes for Kriener / Pemsl (assume 30 LG and 20 Nunge). Would Fran have chosen one or the other or would he have played both? It worked out that both had to play as we simply don’t have enough bodies.

Interesting side point there. If Nunge didn’t go down and Cmac stayed primarily at 1, Joe T probably would have been the guy who lost minutes.

At the time I thought Fran would stick with the big lineups and keep Connor at the 1.

So in theory there would be probably 30 minutes for Kriener / Pemsl (assume 30 LG and 20 Nunge). Would Fran have chosen one or the other or would he have played both? It worked out that both had to play as we simply don’t have enough bodies.

Interesting side point there. If Nunge didn’t go down and Cmac stayed primarily at 1, Joe T probably would have been the guy who lost minutes.

I don't think Pemsl would be seeing the floor at all anymore if Nunge was healthy so that's where some of the minutes would have come from. Some more from Kriener. Probably more from Joe T and Evelyn too.

I made the comment at the time in regards to "how many more radical procedures can his legs take"?

I believe last year was just a hardware removal after everything was fully healed. Those are done on a case by case basis and a number of surgeons would prefer to just leave it if it isn't causing problems. I think Pemsl had pain and unfortunately I think the pain might not have been from the hardware...

You can tell Pemsl still has the savvy on the court, but is now too slow/not explosive enough to use it. I think he needs to play through the rest of the season then hang it up. Be a coach and get your body right. There's a lot of life ahead.

Latest posts