Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C McCaffery 5.5

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • P McCaffery or Evelyn 5.5

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NikeHawk21

Back again. Vote for the players you think will exceed the scoring listed below. (This is like 100 points total so unlikely all go over).

Jbo is included. If he doesn’t play a full season his bet is void.

Holding off on JBO for now.
Pmac and CJ look like natural scorers.

Love CJF's first outing, but 11.5 would be a helluva year. Moss averaged 11.1 his best season and 9.2 last year. Wieskamp averaged 11.1 last season. NikeHawk21 did a damn good job picking tempting over/unders though because w/o JBo, that scoring has to come from somewhere and it's not coming from CMac. So idk, I came here to argue against it and now I'm even more on the fence.

Patrick looked like he could get a good shot every time down the floor if he wanted to. Was he just that good at moving without the ball or what?

Patrick looked like he could get a good shot every time down the floor if he wanted to. Was he just that good at moving without the ball or what?
I didn’t see that. He and Toussaint both tied for the team lead in missed shots (6). I thought a few possessions got a little out of sorts when he was out there. Thought he probably dribbled a little bit too much. That will develop as he gets more comfortable out there.

Will he be able to get his own this year? I wouldn’t count on it personally. I see him more as a transition guy and hopefully knock down the open 3. Just my opinion though.

Those, like the OP stated, are high bars.

I could see like seven or eight players coming within two or three ppg of those numbers and none exceeding them.

I went with Connor. I think he's going to be on the floor for enough minutes to exceed 5.5 ppg.

I didn’t see that. He and Toussaint both tied for the team lead in missed shots (6). I thought a few possessions got a little out of sorts when he was out there. Thought he probably dribbled a little bit too much. That will develop as he gets more comfortable out there.

Will he be able to get his own this year? I wouldn’t count on it personally. I see him more as a transition guy and hopefully knock down the open 3. Just my opinion though.

That's right where I was at with him. He should just go watch tape on Baer and model his game after that. Take advantage of your small frame and athleticism to knife through and get rebounds, putbacks, and blocks. Shoot the open looks when you're feeling it. Average around 5+ points and 3+ rebounds in 15 minutes per game spelling Wieskamp and playing your heart out on defense.

That's right where I was at with him. He should just go watch tape on Baer and model his game after that. Take advantage of your small frame and athleticism to knife through and get rebounds, putbacks, and blocks. Shoot the open looks when you're feeling it. Average around 5+ points and 3+ rebounds in 15 minutes per game spelling Wieskamp and playing your heart out on defense.
I am mostly agree. I would say Pat has a better handle, and is obviously more of a high flyer. I think he’s more used to scoring the basketball than Baer ever was.

Its too hard without knowing the status of JBo, but i think your over/unders are fairly right on the money.

Is this in regards to the comments or the over unders set? Not to toot my own horn (just kidding it 100% is) but my over unders last years were right on the money.
Not over/unders. Just the overall hyperbole. I hope it's all warranted, but it's probably best to temper the enthusiasm a little.

What do you mean by "get his own"? If you mean off the dribble, I agree he probably can't. What I meant tho is he seems to have a knack for finding open space. I get that everyone did to some extent due to the opponent, but it seems like he did it really well compared to the other reserves.

Wanted to update this one.

Player: PPG (O/U)

Wieskamp: 15.1 PPG (Under 15.5 PPG)
Garza: 23.0 PPG (Over 15.5 PPG)
Fredrick 11.6 PPG (Over 11.5 PPG)
Bohannon: N/A
Nunge: N/A
Kriener: 7.3 PPG (Under 7.5 PPG)
Pemsl: 2.2 PPG (Under 7 PPG)
Toussaint: 7.0 PPG (Over 5.5 PPG)
C McCaffery: 6.3 PPG (Over 5.5 PPG)
Evelyn: 2.1 PPG (Under 5.5 PPG)

Biggest Variances:
Garza +7.5 (Only two voters took over 15.5)
Pemsl -4.8
Evelyn -3.3

Whoever set these lines sure knows a thing or two :cool: (and the house wins again).

Damn, looks like I failed to actually vote. I can honestly say the only guys I would have taken the over on are Garza, JBo, and CMac.

@InGoodCo were you one of the two posters on this board to take Garza over 15.5 PPG?

I think I did, but not sure if I can see how I voted? It was blind luck if anything tho - I am pretty sure I put him over but by the same token I think I took Connor under and Jbo and Nunge over.

I think I did, but not sure if I can see how I voted? It was blind luck if anything tho - I am pretty sure I put him over but by the same token I think I took Connor under and Jbo and Nunge over.
I think if you voted your votes will have a little asterisk next to the player you voted for on the left side.

I’m not sure how many people voted but kind of interesting to see. Wieskamp can easily hit his over if he keeps playing the way he has.

Latest posts