Place ?s for 3-25 Mailbag Pod Here Please

1. A "way too early" poll had Iowa at #7 in the country (assuming Garza JW, and JBo all return). Too high? Too low? Just right?
2. Luka's dad is sending twitter highlights of Luka's off season workouts to Hawkeye fans. Do you think that might be an early indication that Luka will return?
3. Assuming everyone comes back, do you think Connor will remain as a 4 like he did this year? He seemed to really thrive in that spot this year and with JBo and JT available for the point, but only Nunge at a 4 it seems to make the most sense. Thoughts?

Some discussion on what you're hearing about DJ Carton and Iowa.
Any attrition rumors for the current team?

Of the incoming freshmen who do you see getting most playing time next year?

Who are you most intrigued to see play over the next year or two of that same group?

Also how are JBo, PMac, and Nunge recovering from their injury and health concerns. Of that group who do you think has biggest impact next year?

Also thanks for these mailbag podcasts.

What is the coaching staff doing with the Covid-19 pandemic going on? Are they allowed to meet with players either individually or in small groups? Can they visit recruits in person? Can they meet as a staff?

If a stud bb player decided he wanted to join the Hawkeyes would Fran be willing to pay Patrick and or Connor's tuition to bring them in?

What's the rundown of Player of the Year awards given so far?
Is the AP the only one that Luka hasn't won so far?
What do you think happens with the awards still on the table?
If the AP is the only one Luka doesn't win, what does that say about the AP?

We've all seen the workouts that Luka did all last summer and the massive improvement he made. But Connor also improved dramatically. What did he do to improve his shot so much? How did he become such a great passer? 124 assists to 27 turnovers is absolutely insane!

My pleasure. I'd forgotten, if I even ever knew, how many times the awards were split throughout history.

I can't imagine what Kansas Twitter would have been like in 1988 when Danny Manning won the Wooden but Hersey Hawkins took home the AP and Robertson.

good podcast, I'm disappointed in the answer you gave me. I figured you would be a twist-them-apart-and-lick-the-frosting kinda guy. :p

giphy.gif

Latest posts