Picture Resizing

Chickenlounge

Jon-

Does the vBulletin software support any sort of "max picture size" or auto-resizing feature that would limit or size a picture posted in a forum to a particular pixel-by-pixel size? This would help prevent a giant picture from being posted in a thread, forcing people to scroll horizontally just to read other posts in the thread.

Just a thought.

Thanks.

Auto play ads that don't have the volume turned off are equally as annoying. The Bing ad at the bottom of the page comes to mind.

You can add Lysol and French's mustard to the list of ads that play automatically (with the volume turned up all way, naturally), that you can't shut off without going to the actual site.

Aggravating.

Last edited:
I guess I haven't noticed too many photo issues that u speak of to warrant a solution but will look at it

As for some ads that play automatically, I am not a fan of those either and have communicated that to Yardbarker. There will probably always be things like this that pop up fro time to time.

I appreciate folks understanding that ads are the only source of revenue this site generates that pays the bills to even allow it's existence plus put a little food on the table for my family

Latest posts