Pick em against the odds- Tonights B1G games

I think TCU rolls, I have them in the title game come February. Man, Michigan/Utah is a tough one. I say toss up.

I agree with Estron for the most part. I expect TCU to cover and the Utah/Michigan game will be a grudge match with Utah coming out on top. Utah will blitz the **** out of Rudock. That's what they did against Michigan last year and their offensive line did very little to stop it. I'm guessing Harbaugh's tutelage has improved their awareness up front, but the players are still the same so I don't think it will make much of a difference. Only way Michigan wins is if they can capitalize on Utah's blitzes with a couple of big plays. Otherwise Utah will pull it out. The Utes have possibly the best kicker/punter combo in the nation and I think special teams will play a big role in this one.

I thought all along the Goofers would get rolled, but as game day is upon us, I think the home team keeps it close. The stat line from last year @ TCU was close, other than MN's 5 TOs....

I hope they get rolled, but I have a ton of MN friends that I'd feel bad for, at least for a couple minutes...

Latest posts