Phil Steele's All Big Ten Midseason team

Wow...Phil is usually pretty reliable, but there are some questionable picks on both the Big 10 and All American lists.

Biggest WTF for me doesn't even have to do with a Hawkeye...Mark Ingram (RB, Alabama) as a 4th team All American? Seems like injustice if I've ever seen it...

Also, remember Brandon Graham from Michigan and what he did to our All-Everything offensive tackle? Not even listed anywhere...

Wow...Phil is usually pretty reliable, but there are some questionable picks on both the Big 10 and All American lists.

Biggest WTF for me doesn't even have to do with a Hawkeye...Mark Ingram (RB, Alabama) as a 4th team All American? Seems like injustice if I've ever seen it...

Also, remember Brandon Graham from Michigan and what he did to our All-Everything offensive tackle? Not even listed anywhere...

With all the college football that is broadcast on Saturday's - I watch games from 11am Saturday to 1am Sunday.......I have to wonder if these guys do the same or if their too busy having interviews and press media talk to them to actually do their jobs??!!

With all the college football that is broadcast on Saturday's - I watch games from 11am Saturday to 1am Sunday.......I have to wonder if these guys do the same or if their too busy having interviews and press media talk to them to actually do their jobs??!!

You have to wonder...

I don't know if he has watched Iowa all season, no Donahue? Eubanks 2nd team? Calloway 1st team? IMO our O-line has perfomed sub par this season compared to all the hype going in. Tolzein as 2nd team? What has he done in the Big Ten season?

Tolzien for 2nd team? Only watched what he did against us and OSU, but gotta think Stanzi is playing better. He doesn't let those mistakes take hold and ruin his confidence.

Tolzien for 2nd team? Only watched what he did against us and OSU, but gotta think Stanzi is playing better. He doesn't let those mistakes take hold and ruin his confidence.

This is going to be one wide open category, and most teams have at least five more games to play

I wonder how much someone get's paid to put his name on a website, watch the big ten channel and put together 3 all big ten teams?...I sooo could do this... No donahue?...dumb.

To not have Donahue on the list is just nuts. Also I dont think any of our o-line should be 1st team at this point. Clayborn should be first team but the other DE are also pretty darn good.