Peyton Manning

O

OO44

My friend, The Shadow, called me this morning as I was drinking my first cup of coffee. He had talked to his Volunteer friend, Harry the Hat, last night about the future of Peyton Manning. Whether this has legs or is imagined in Knoxville due to the love of their all time
favorite player is yet unknown. It goes like this:

Peyton Manning to the Tennessee Titans! Peyton will work a deal whereby after his playing days are over Bud Adams will sell the Titans to the Manning family.
Bud Adams is thinking about estate planning, according to the Mouth of the South.

Although Bud is now 89, he still thinks he is #1:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTxHuUGG_2c]Titans Bud Adams Flips Bird - Bud Adams Flipping Bird Middle Finger - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it does (omg I just agreed with Duff on something). It would not surprise me one bit to see Peyton in a Titan uniform or for the family to buy the team. I am sure they have enough money.

Yeah it does (omg I just agreed with Duff on something). It would not surprise me one bit to see Peyton in a Titan uniform or for the family to buy the team. I am sure they have enough money.

Peyton to play for Titans makes sense.

Manning family buying the Titans does not make sense. Yea, they have money but buying a team takes LOTS of money and would probably need others to be involved. I just do not see it happening.

The Titans thing is interesting but I think, in no particular order, the top three teams gunning for him right now are Miami, Denver and Kansas City. Personally I'd prefer Denver, I think he could make a SB run there and it shuts out all the Tebow talk. Who knows, after a couple years learning under one of the best in the business Tebow might actually be ready to step in and take the reigns.

That's a lot of cash at the QB position in Nashville. Don't think I want want anything to do with the Jesus whackos (IDM Christians, I mean whackos) KC is where Joe went to die.

I would go to Seattle, but Peyton won't.

That's a lot of cash at the QB position in Nashville. Don't think I want want anything to do with the Jesus whackos (IDM Christians, I mean whackos) KC is where Joe went to die.

As opposed to living in a inner city and dealing with all the athiest whackos. John, I would ask that you delete this kind of attack from forums like this one and save this for off topic forum. Seriously CAAR, what does religion have to do with this????

Last edited:

You are a dbag. That's all.

Peyton would be worth every dollar spent on him in Tennessee. The entire state would go nuts if Peyton came home and played for the home town team.

But I would not be surprised to see Miami or NY Jets make a run at Peyton.

The Titans thing is interesting but I think, in no particular order, the top three teams gunning for him right now are Miami, Denver and Kansas City. Personally I'd prefer Denver, I think he could make a SB run there and it shuts out all the Tebow talk. Who knows, after a couple years learning under one of the best in the business Tebow might actually be ready to step in and take the reigns.
If Peyton had that defense in Indy, he would've won a lot of super bowls. Do they have enough weapons on offense though?

That's a lot of cash at the QB position in Nashville. Don't think I want want anything to do with the Jesus whackos (IDM Christians, I mean whackos) KC is where Joe went to die. I would go to Seattle, but Peyton won't.
This post is so ignornant.

Who cares what you want? Quit making the thread about what YOU want and what YOU would do and YOUR bigotry.

It's about Peyton Manning.

My pick would be Houston rather than Tennessee. He'd have a stout defense, great running game, and be in a weak division with the Colts. They made the playoffs last year with their 3rd string qb and have one of the best receivers in the game. The biggest gain for Peyton is that they play indoors, sort of. Also they know that Schaub is not the qb that Manning is.

Indy's release of Manning is the most unsurprising "news event" since, well, ever.

An absolute no brainer for Indy. Let's see...take a consensus franchise QB with the number one pick or pay 28Mil and hope that your just-back-from-4-NECK SURGERIES QB can eke out a few more years.

Uh, yeah. Not a tough choice.

If Peyton had that defense in Indy, he would've won a lot of super bowls. Do they have enough weapons on offense though?

No, as great as Manning has been and he has been great he has struggled in a good chunk of his playoff games.